Hire Certified MEAN Stack Developers for Your Project
Industry leading companies have certified eNest
What’s included in our
Mean Stack Development process
Dedicated Project Manager
Efficient quality assurance process
Utilize the Full Potential of the MEAN Stack for Your Next Big Project with eNest
- The MEAN Stack consists of four main parts, including MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js. Our teams have an excellent understanding of all the elements that ensure your next big project works flawlessly.
- MongoDB is a NoSQL database, which means it does not have a fixed schema like MySQL or Microsoft SQL. MongoDB stores data in the JSON format, unlike MySQL, which stores data in a tabular manner. It is an excellent tool for big data projects, especially when your data is not always related.
- Express is an MVC framework for Node.js applications. It is incredibly flexible and provides programmers with a robust set of features for mobile and web apps. Express is a great choice when you need to create an API.
- Angular is an MVC framework for client-end applications which provides excellent support when those applications are highly interactive. Angular helps with the creation of cross-platform applications for mobile, desktop, and web.
Although there are other options when you need a MEAN Stack team, here is what we always provide and why you will benefit from choosing us:
- We can ensure rapid prototyping and quick deployment, whether building from scratch or adding to your existing infrastructure. We understand that different industries have different requirements when it comes to turnaround time, which is why we always work quickly and efficiently to ensure you get what you need when you need it.
- We provide all our clients with a 100% quality guarantee supported by a vast amount of experience and user reviews. With a 99%+ approval rating on Upwork, our services clearly deliver satisfactory results all around.
- A proven track record of MEAN Stack development and successes. Our developers have four years of experience on average, which means we can cover simple to highly complex projects without any problems.
- We can take complete control of a project for you or support internal teams where necessary. The amount of involvement we have is entirely up to you, which makes our services flexible, accessible, and something that will always match your requirements.
- We can provide talented individuals or entire teams, depending on what you need. We will always provide you with the exact number of staff you require to get the job done perfectly.
- We are highly transparent, whether you need screenshots of working hours, real-time code tracking, or ironclad NDAs, we always uphold our standards of transparent, honest work.
Our 5 Step
MEAN Development Process
needs and Goals
Examples of MEAN Code
that we've written
Learn how we have helped over 300 customers achieve their goals.
How we estimate MEAN Stack Projects
We provide a free estimate quote after taking the time to understand your goals!
We deliver the quote within one business day after carefully reviewing the design files and specifications for small-sized projects (up to $3,000 in budget).
Recent MEAN Development Projects
A warehouse management system is essential for most warehouses and a must for warehouse operations and storage purposes.
ETTEO is an innovative order and field management platform for home service organizations. Built on over 20 years of industry experience
From the beginning of an Insurance Application to the Underwriting to the Placement, susceptible data is exchanged regularly.
SMS is a profoundly compelling way of connecting with clients. SMSs are probably going to be opened within only five minutes of being received.
One of the researchers found that prospects who called and then decided to make a purchase spent up to five times longer on the phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
About MEAN Stack Development
Q: Can you explain in more detail the key features of Node.js ?
Q: Which IDEs can one use for Node.js development applications?
A: When developing Node.js programs, the top IDEs are Cloud9, JesBrainsWebStorm, JetBrains Intellij IDEA, Komodo IDE, Eclipse, and Atom.
Q: What exactly is the NPM of Node.js?
A: When talking about the NPM of Node.js, we are talking about the Node Package Manager. The Node Package Manager usually works as a command-line utility to install packages. It is also responsible for version management and dependency management of various Node.js packages. The Node Package Manager also serves as an online repository in the case of Node.js packages.
Q: What exactly is MongoDB?
A: MongoDB is a document-oriented database used for storing large quantities of data. Classified as a NoSQL database, it provides scalability and flexibility for querying and indexing.
Q: What exactly is ExpressJS?
A: ExpressJS – also known as Express – is an essential web framework of Node.js. It is utilized to build applications, websites, and backends.
Q: What exactly is AngularJS?
A: AngularJS – also known as Angular – is a front-end web framework used for dynamic web application building. It allows you to extend HTML’s syntax to represent your application components clearly.
Q: How do I know I should be using the MEAN Stack and Node.js for my project?
A: Node.js is ideal when you need to develop streaming or event-based programs that require less CPU power, including programs such as chat applications or game servers. It is an excellent choice for environments where numerous people are working together as it streamlines multiple edits on a single project. If you are planning on setting up a server that needs to handle thousands of requests, whether for advertising or streaming, Node.js is an excellent solution.
Q: One Last Thought About Our MEAN Stack Services
A: Grasping the complexities of the MEAN Stack is something that can take quite a while, even for experienced developers. We provide a team that already knows the ins and outs of the MEAN Stack so you can focus on other things while we get to work on the intricate parts of the programming process. With our customer satisfaction record, you can rest assured that your project is in excellent hands, whether you need a single pair of hands to help, or a powerful team to manage a large portion of your project.
Whatever your vision is, eNest Technologies will always provide the necessary MEAN Stack professionals to ensure a precise understanding of your project, and perfect execution of your requirements. Whether you are setting up a simple web application or whether you plan to run a larger service to thousands of customers, we have the tools to make your vision a reality.