– Did you know, service-based IT companies have captured 60% of the revenue ratio in the product-service-based companies?
According to a report presented by ‘Technology and Services Industry Association’ in 2020, the revenue ratio between the product and service IT-based companies has overturned towards service-based IT companies. As per TSIA’s report, ‘The State of Managed Services,’ of the top 50 most prominent tech companies, they found out that the market has flipped towards the IT service company, with them comprising 60% of the revenue.
The pandemic has caused a rampant shift in every facet of life, and no business or industry has gone untouched by it. The mentality around the world has altered to adapt to the “new normal” amidst which only a few sectors/industries (like healthcare and IT) were able to gorge a positive effect.
IT professionals’ need for software outsourcing, remote development work, and hiring a dedicated team for IT solutions has increased manifolds during this time.
What is a dedicated IT team?
A dedicated IT team in terms of - cost, time, and scope.
How a dedicated IT team is the best choice for the aviation industry?
eNest Building Aviation Software Solutions
- Planning Flights: This multidisciplinary model has to have accuracy and speed till the end of time. For which a lot of intermediary processes take place. Aviation software developers developed an integrated, expert-level application to manage the following:
- Planning leg for the trip.
- Ground Services.
- Creating, mapping, and filing accurate routes worldwide for accurate flight plans.
- Runway analysis for flight.
- Integration of location and weather estimation.
- Providing services for passengers before and after landing.
- Report generation for estimation of ETEs, fuel burning, weight, and balance to make critical decisions.
- Estimating the Cost for Trip: Under this domain, the specialized aviation team developed a system to estimate a total cost for flight and trips that includes various fields like fuel cost, etc., was put in place, providing an estimation of cost for multiple leg flights for the organization’s internal use.
- Security Level: The aviation team developed a security and threat level detection application that alerts the passengers of the curfew areas and helps them identify and distinguish areas with low security, high threat to high-security low threat.