2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
2.1 In the course of providing Services to You through the Platform, We may collect the following:
- 2.1.1 Personal Information such as your name, phone number, username, password, email address when You register on the Platform. When You visit/leave Our services, We receive the URL of both the sites You came from and one You go to next. This type of information is primarily used to maintain security, operation of our Sites. Along with this, it also used for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
- 2.1.2 Information provided by You on your Email/Social media account, which will be linked with the account created by You on our Platform, information disclosed therein including but not limited to username as provided by You at the time of sign-up and any other information that may be required or be related to rendering the Services in an efficient and timely manner.
- 2.1.3 With Your permission, We may automatically collect some information about Your hardware devices when You access the Platform. For example, when You utilize our Platform, we may collect your IP address and the type of mobile device/computer/laptop You use and Your geographic location. We may also collect information about Your activity on the Platform, such as information about Your account usage, and information about how You interact with the Platform (collectively, “User Data”). We may combine this automatically gathered information with other information, including Personal Information we have collected about You.
- 2.1.4 If you allow cookies on Your web browser, We may receive, and store certain types of information known as “cookies” when You access the Platform.
- 2.1.5 All communications between You and the Company.
2.2 The information collected from You by the Company may constitute ‘Personal Information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”). The SPI Rules define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- 2.2.1 passwords;
- 2.2.2 financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- 2.2.3 physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- 2.2.4 sexual orientation;
- 2.2.5 medical records and history;
- 2.2.6 biometric information;
- 2.2.7 information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise; and
- 2.2.8 visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter.
- 2.4.1 Contact data (such as email address, phone number and call recording); and
- 2.4.2 Demographic data (such as time zone, postal address and location details); and
- 2.4.3 If the User communicates with us, for example, via email, registers with us, any information given in such communication may be collected by us.
- 2.4.4 Financial data (such as e-wallet details, account details, bank account or debit or credit card details or other payment instrument details etc.) that User may have provided us while using the Services provided by the Platform.
2.9 Prior to any direct marketing or commercial operation (for example for sending the newsletters or commercial offers), We will first obtain User’s consent, either when creating an account on the Platform or later by indicating Your choice in account settings. User will always have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time, either by clicking on the unsubscribe link mentioned on each email received, by modifying his account settings, or just by contacting Us at the following email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 3.1.1 to make this Platform customized, to present content tailored to specific requirements; to understand Your needs and offer You enhanced products and services, newsletters and other communications and to allow others to view posts/submissions and blogs of users;
- 3.1.2 to manage any registered accounts that You may have with us and to give You notifications or updates of changes to Your account;
- 3.1.3 for our internal record keeping requirements including collection of anonymized details about visitors to our Platform to collect aggregate statistics or create internal reports;
- 3.1.4 with Your agreement, to contact You about our business partners’ promotions, products and services or other information which we believe You may find interesting, offers, or for customer satisfaction purposes;
- 3.1.5 for market research, testing, analysis, risk management, monitoring and administrative purposes (including identifying technology problems which may be outlined to us);
- 3.1.6 for any purposes related to the above or where We have a legal duty or right to use or disclose Your personal data/information (including for abuse, crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
- 3.1.7 to better understand how Users access and use our Service, both on an aggregated and individualized basis; and
- 3.1.8 user-posted content may be reused by us to collect data about a specific location or activity and include it in consolidated formats.
4. USAGE OF COOKIES
- 5.3.1 if using a computer in a public location, don’t forget to log out and close the web browser when You complete Your online session;
- 5.3.2 keep Your account details and passwords private;
- 5.3.3 frequently change Your password;
- 5.3.4 avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
7. CONTACT US
Address: E-261, Fifth Floor, Phase 8-B (Industrial Area), Sector 74, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-160055, India