REAL-TIME REPORTING: Configurable and customizable tools that help in performance and cost-efficiency analysis
- Deal with ALL contracted professionals and employees
- Oversee by tech, market, product, service, date, part(s)
- Customer data
- Part management
- Service history
- Cycle time management
NETWORK MANAGEMENT: Easily track employees and contractors in your organization and through the on-boarding process
- Computerized background processing
- Administrators can easily add and remove users on the ETTEO platform and designate levels of security
- Employees can be configured and customized by:
- Line of Business
- Market activation/deactivation
- Black out dates/times (Time Off)
- View a history of all customers, services, and purchases
SERVICE PROVIDER: SERVICE PROVIDER is a PAYABLE entity contracting to the SERVICE COMPANY. The SERVICE PROVIDER may have multiple RESOURCEs or maybe a RESOURCE itself. SERVICE PROVIDERs can work for multiple Service Companies.
- Reschedule numerous positions in only a few clicks and send a personalized text/email message to all clients affected.
- Reschedule a service technician or an entire market
- At the point when different tradesman is required, automatically schedule on demand
- Each extra service(s) will follow the completed service(s) naturally or manual override
- Finished job scheduling significantly increases efficiencies for quicker completion and process duration
- Maximum route optimization
- Orders went into the ETTEO Platform, are consequently routed to the assigned service provider by capability, capacity and accessibility
- View routing logs
- View real-time in route
- Manual override
- Increased productivity by 38%
- Manual Routing through an intuitive click-and-drag interface
- Visual Mapping empowers the client immediate visual feedback while routes are made within a specific market
- Drop-in high need or extra work orders
- Professionals see routes pushed down to their mobile phones. This gives the tech vision to everyone or just a couple at a time.
- Routes can be scheduled for release, or they can be manually triggered.
- User’s receive Push Notifications to their device when a route has been added, modified or removed.
- From the routing screen, users are given a high-level view of the details of each stop.
- Users can quickly contact a customer and navigate to the destination directly from this view as well.
- Information logged by the technician (technician notes become part of the customer record).
- Public notes entered through the portal (additional information for the technician to see, e.g. gate codes, disabilities of the customer, customer concerns).